Sunday, July 3, 2011

One Masterpiece A Day: Day 3

This week, I'm forcing myself to finally fill our frame gallery walls in both my master bedroom and dining area. I promised myself I'd create one masterpiece (a term I use loosely) every day, for the next week. And guess what? You get to have some of my artwork for yourself, too! That's right: free printables. Check out the rest of the week so far and have at it !

Sunday, Sunday - Day 3!
Right after Ben and I bought our first house in Indianapolis, we made a trip to Home Depot, where we spotted an impossibly cute set of two little round birds (if you saw how chubby they were, you'd understand why I termed them "roundies"). They were intended as outdoor dining table accessories.... I think. I decided they were so hilarious and round that I brought both of them home with me that day, and they now live happily and comfortably as indoor birds in our current house. Every time I see a round bird, I think of our first trip to Home Depot as new homeowners and it reminds me of how excited we were/are to have such a nice place to call home.


Masterpiece #3: Little Roundies
Sized 12" x 16" silhouette on printed pattern


Like yesterday, you have your choice of colors. Look closely - two prints have hearts, the other ones are just plain roundies!

To get the file and print yourself,

1) Click here to Follow This Blog!
2) Download the file by clicking the color you like, below.
3) (Extra credit:) Leave a comment and let me know you enjoyed it!






 Wanna see how it looks on my gallery wall?



Of course, there's still a ways to go.  But... progress! Does it always feel this good?


Ps- If you're visiting from Pinterest, welcome! I'd be honored if you followed me here.

Update 3/2/2013 - I just added a new free printable here. Go see!
post signature


3 comments:

  1. I really like your gallery wall! Thank you so much for your free printables, I have downloaded the pink one for my daughters bedroom! I can't wait to put it in the frame, I have the same problem as you - plenty of empty frames! :) I can't wait to see what else you design!

    www.srdesignfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone -- SO glad you enjoyed them, and lots more on the way :) That is extremely reassuring to know that I'm not the only one with the brown-sofa-empty-frames dilemma, I am doing my part to help. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printable and your gallery wall. Many thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...