Monday, July 4, 2011

One Masterpiece A Day: Day 4

After weeks, I am finally filling the frame gallery walls in the master bedroom and dining area. I am creating one masterpiece (used loosely) every day, for the next week. And guess what? You get to have that very same wall art! You heard right: free printables. Check out the rest of the week right over here!

"Day 4, makin' you more!"

Today, there really isn't a deep or sentimental story behind this piece, and the goal for today was to keep it simple. Pinterest is such a great source of inspiration, and it has come through for me again (in between periods of wasting hours of my life on that site). I'm not an extreme minimalist, but I can appreciate some clean-looking wall art. The wood wall art below is a piece from Design Public, an online decor store that has some really unique and modern stuff. I adapted the wall sculpture design to my own, using lines and some Crate and Barrel-inspired colors. This print would fit well into an office or common space.
Masterpiece #4: Block Art
Sized 12" x 16" lines and colors



You know the drill - pick a color! For you neutral lovers, the random lines have a little bit of brown in them so the grey-on-grey can match any color scheme.

To get the file and print yourself,

1) Click here to Follow This Blog!
2) Download the file by clicking the color you like, below.
3) (Extra credit:) Leave a comment and let me know you enjoyed it!







Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...